Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

I'm Thinking of Moving This Blog to Another Site

Yesterday I missed a day of writing this blog and although I didn't want that to happen anymore I have decided to accept I am only human and will miss a day from time to time and that's OK.


But I didn't want to miss another day!  I'm super tired tonight but wanted to write something and today had been thinking about how unhappy I am with Blogger and my inability to add pictures and the like to my blog so I'm thinking of moving it to another site that will better suit my needs.  And, by the way, I do know that Blogger supports pictures and things but it says my browser is incompatible with such things or some lame thing like that.


So - any suggestions on great blog sites?!?


P.S.  I have decided if I somehow become rich one day I'm going to be that person that gives NPR $100 a month just because I think they're nifty and love their programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment