Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Today I'm Struggling

Motivation to write just isn't here for me.


I did what I believe all writers do in these cases which is procrastinate.  I took a shower.  I looked around on the internet.  I tortured the kitten with pictures.  I harassed my daughter who is now home from Grandma's and Grandpa's and still I continue to struggle with motivation and what I want to write about.


So I've decided to make the blog today an admission of not only my lack of motivation I have but also of an addiction.  I admit it.  I am addicted to facebook quizzes.


As many of you have seen from my facebook I am almost constantly posting quiz results.  What you don't know is that I take pretty much every one I see and am too embarrassed to post all of the results because then you will realize the full extent of my quiz addiction.


As a result, I know what Disney couple matches my personality! (Christoff and Anna), What vampire I am! (Edward Cullen - and yes that retching sound you just heard was me) and a myriad assortment of other things which are as useless to know as I find them intriguing.


I sometimes wonder why I love them so very much and why I am so addicted to clicking on and taking each and every one.  But I have no answers.


Perhaps someone has enlightenment?  Or perhaps someone else would like to share their own addiction to the darn things?  This is a safe environment people - no judgment!



No comments:

Post a Comment