Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Recipe Time!

So tonight I'm feeling a bit lazy but want to save Incredibly Lame Haiku for when I'm really lazy so what I will give you instead is one of my very favorite recipes!  So easy and so tasty but also kind of lame, too.  :D


Cheese Crisp


Ingredients:


Tortilla (flour works best but I've been doing white corn since we're trying gluten free)
Cheese
Onions and whatever else you may want to throw on top


Heat oven to 350.
Sprinkle cheese and your desired toppings on the tortilla
Bake for 10 minutes.


Delicious!


By the way, if you also use the corn tortillas the concoction cannot rightfully be called a cheese crisp.  It is more of a cheese not so crisp.  Just warning you!

2 comments:

  1. Not true. If you grill it on the stove (no butter needed, just slap it in the pan) it crisps up nicely. We love adding chicken to ours. Then we cover it in salsa and sour cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this... Sounds pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete